Salted Caramel Mousse Recipe – Instant Caramel Mousse Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super creamy and very caramelly salted caramel mousse which has bits of crushed cookies in them. They are so yummilicious.
Caramel mousse is super easy to make. All you need is just three ingredients and you are done. If you have sudden guest dropping by then this is a great thing to whip up for dessert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Whipping Cream Powder - ½ cup
- Cold Milk - ½ cup
- Salted Caramel Sauce - ¼ cup
- Digestive Biscuits - 5 to 6
- Take whipping cream powder in a bowl and add cold milk and whisk till thick and stiff.
- Add in caramel sauce and crushed cookies.
- Fold gently.
- Spoon into serving glasses.
- Chill for 2 hours.
1)Take whipping cream powder in a bowl
2)Add cold milk
3)Whisk till stiff
4)Add salted caramel sauce. Recipe here.
5)Whisk till mixed
6)Add in crushed digestive biscuits
8)Spoon into serving glasses
9)Top with some cookies. Refrigerate for 2 hours.