Sooji Pakora Recipe - Rava Pakoda Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious sooji pakoda which taste so delicious and is very easy to make. It can be served with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
Pakoda is hubby's favourite one. He loves any crunchy pakoda with his cup of tea. Specially this one is delicious and fluffy. This can be served with any chutney of choice.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Sooji / Rava - 1 cup
- Curd / Yogurt - 2 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Ginger - 1 tsp grated
- Salt to taste
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take sooji, salt, water and yogurt in a bowl and mix well. Set aside for 15 mins.
- Add all ingredients except oil to it and mix well.
- Drop spoonful of batter in hot oil and fry till golden.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take sooji in a bowl
3)Add yogurt / Curd
4)Add in water
5)Mix well and set aside for 15 mins
6)Add chopped onions, ginger, curry leaves and green chillies
8)Add in some baking soda
10)The batter should be thick
11)Heat oil for deep frying
12)Drop spoonful of batter in
13)Fry till golden and crispy
14)Fry on medium heat
15)Drain when it gets golden brown
Leave a Reply