Rava Vegetable Bread Toast Recipe - Sooji Toast Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a quick and easy snack to make made using bread. This sooji toast not only taste delicious but is healthy too.
This is my daughters favorite snack, i love it so much too. I have made this for quite a few people and everyone enjoyed it. It is fast to make and very tasty. You can use butter or ghee for pan frying.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Sooji Toast Recipe
- Sooji - ½ cup
- Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Water as needed
- Onion - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Capsicum - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Carrot - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Curry leaves - 5 leaves chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Oil for pan frying
- Bread Slices- 4
- Mix all ingredients except oil and bread.
- Spread this over one side of the bread.
- Heat oil in a tawa. place bread sooji side down and cook for 5 mins on low heat. Flip over and cook.
1)Take sooji in a bowl
2)Add in onions and capsicum
3)Add carrots, green chillies and curry leaves
6)Take bread slices
7)Spread sooji mix on top
8)Place sooji side down on a oiled pan
9)Cook till golden
10) Flip over and cook