Soya Chunks Salna Recipe - Meal Maker Chalna Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious soya chunks salna which goes well with rice, chapati, appam or anything. This specially taste amazing with parota.
I made this recipe today and i can't wait to share it with you all. Because it is too good. Its been a while, since i shared any soya chunks recipes. Couple days back when we went shopping, i saw soya chunks on the shelf and immediately picked it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Check out my
📖 Recipe Card
Soya Chunks Salna Recipe
FOR ROASTING & GRINDING:
- Coconut Oil - 1 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tblsp
- Cinnamon Stick / Pattai - 1 small stick
- Onion - 1 medium size
- Tomato - 1 medium
- Coconut - 1 cup grated
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add fennel and cinnamon. Add onions and tomatoes and saute for a min. Add coconut and roast for 5 mins. Cool it down, take it in a blender and puree till smooth. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add onions and chillies, saute till golden.
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add in curry powder, chilli and turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add in cooked soya chunks and mix well.
- Add enough water to cover it. Bring it to a boil, simmer for 10 mins.
1)Heat oil in a pan.
2)Add in fennel and cinnamon
3)Add onions and tomatoes
4)Saute till golden
5)Add in coconut
6)Stir fry for 5 mins
6)Take it in a blender
7)Puree till smooth
8)In the same pan, heat some more coconut oil. Add sliced onions and chillies
9)Saute till golden.
10)Add ginger garlic paste
11)Saute till raw smell leaves
13)Cook till tomatoes get mushy
14)Add coconut masala
15)Mix well. Add in curry powder. Check my recipe here
If you dont have that, add 1 tblsp coriander powder, 2 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tblsp chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin powder.
16)Add in kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
18)Add in cooked meal maker. Check this link to see how to cook soya chunks.
22)Bring it to a boil.
23)Cover and simmer for 10 mins