Sprinkle Sandwich Recipe – Kids & Toddler Recipes with step wise pictures.
A fun sandwich recipe for kids which has a simple buttercream and some sprinkles in them which makes it super delicious. This is perfect as a afterschool snacks for kids.
I used wheat sandwich bread which was soft. You can use white bread, sweet bread or any bread as you like. I like using white bread also since it is soft. Also you can cut it into small bite size pieces when putting in your kids lunch box. This is a great after school snack idea for your kids.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 4
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Sprinkles - 1 tblsp
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in sprinkles and mix well.
- Take bread slices, apply butter mix over it and sandwich the bread.
- Cut into pieces.
1)Take butter in a bowl.
2)Add in icing sugar
3)Add in vanilla extract.
4)Whisk till creamy.
5)Add in sprinkles.
7)Take bread slices
8)Spread the butter on the bread.
9)Spread it evenly.