Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Sticky chicken meatballs recipe with step wise pictures. Sticky garlic meatballs make a great party recipe. You can stick a toothpick in the meatballs and serve it as appetizers.
Sticky chicken meatsballs recipe is one of my favorite. This hardly takes few minutes to cook. The cool thing about this recipe is you can add whatever spices and herbs you wish in the meatballs. Sticky chicken meatballs recipe is easy to customize as per your taste.
The sauce coating the meatballs is sweet and garlicky. You could add some chilli flakes in them if you want some kick. But when making for kids, it is best to avoid it so that they can enjoy it too.
Here are few tips for getting perfect, tender and juicy chicken meatballs.
1)Add bread soaked in some milk for adding moisture.
2)Dont over mix the meatballs.
3)Dont over fry the meatballs.
4)You could add some water into the meatballs mixture to make it juicy.
5) Grind half chicken breast and half chicken thighs for added moisture.
6)Adding onions and peppers will add moistness to the meatballs.
Hope you will love this recipe and let me know if you try it.
Sticky Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- For Meatballs :
- Minced Chicken - 250 grams
- Chilli Powder - ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblspn finely chopped
- Green Chilli - 1 tsp finely chopped
- Parmesan Cheese - ½ cup grated
- Bread - 1 slice
- Milk - 4 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Tomato Ketchup - ¼ cup
- Vinegar - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Mix all ingredients for meatballs. Heat oil in a pan. Add meatballs and fry till golden. Remove to a plate.
- In the same kadai. Add in oil and saute some garlic.
- Add in ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water.
- Bring it to a boil and cook till syrupy.
- Now add in meatbals and mix well.
2)The garlic in the sauce is what makes this so tasty. So add as much garlic as possible.
3)You can make this and store in fridge upto a week.
4)Adding sesame seeds will make this more appealing and adds a nice crunch.
1)Take minced chicken in a bowl
2)Add in chilli powder and pepper powder
3)Add some breadcrumbs or bread soaked in milk.
5)Add in green chillies and coriander leaves
6)Now add a good amount of italian seasoning
7)Add in grated parmesan cheese
9)Shape it into small balls
11)Heat oil in a pan. Add meat balls
12)Fry till golden
13)Keep mixing so it cooks evenly. Remove this to a bowl
14)Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic
15)Add in some tomato ketchup
16)Add in vinegar
17)Add soy sauce
18)Add in sugar
20)Mix and let it boil till it gets syrupy
21)Add meatballs in