Last Updated on November 20, 2020
"Thillai's Fried Chicken which is super easy to make and taste absolutely delcious. Looking for a fast dinner recipe then this is the answer."
I am sure everyone loves fried chicken. If you are craving for some fried chicken when you have no time on your hand. Then this is the answer. I enjoy thillai's crispy chicken mix. They are must have ingredient in my pantry. I always have few packets of them on hand.
They have few flavours available.
- CRISPY CHICKEN MIX CLASSIC
- CRISPY HOT N SPICY
- CRISPY PEPPER KICK
- CRISPY VEG MIX
You can buy their products through online.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - 1 cut into 10 pieces.
- Thillai's Crispy Chicken Fry Mix - 1 packet
- Take half of thillais chicken mix in a bowl. Add water and make batter.
- Take remaining flour mix in a bowl.
- Take chicken and dip chicken in the batter. Coat in the dry flour.
- Now drop in hot oil and fry till golden and cooked. Fry on medium hot oil.
- Drain and serve hot.
1)I used thillai's crispy chicken mix.
2)Take half of the powder in a bowl.
3)Add in remaining half in another bowl.
4)Add water to the bowl to make a batter like texture.
5)Take chicken and dip it in the batter.
6)Coat the chicken in batter.
7)Now coat it in the dry flour mix.
9)Set aside so the chicken can dry a little.
10)Drop in oil and fry for 12 to 15 mins on medium heat.