Last Updated on October 23, 2021
Tiffin Mint Chutney
- Mint Leaves-2 cups
- Onion-1 chopped
- Garlic-1 fat clove
- Cumin seeds / Jeerakam-1 tsp
- Tamarind-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar / Jaggery -1 tsp
- Oil-1 tblspn
- Heat oil in a kadai and add in cumin seeds..Let it crackle..
- Now add in garlic and onions and mix well.
- Add mint leaves and allow it to wilt..
- Add tamarind,salt and sugar and mix well.
- Let it cool down..Grind it in a blender till smooth.
- Serve with idli or dosa..
|Take all your ingredients( add sugar in this list)|
|Chop up your onion and garlic|
|wash your mint leaves..|
|heat oil in a pan|
|add in cumin seeds|
|throw in onions and garlic|
|saute for 1 min|
|add in mint leaves|
|cook untill it is wilted|
|add in salt,sugar and tamarind|
|take this in a blender|
|and make it into a fine paste|