Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Vanilla Mango Verrine Recipe - Custard Verrine Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious mango vanilla custard verrine which is made without custard powder. This is super delicious and is very easy to make. This makes a great party desserts too.
This mango custard is super easy to make and taste so delicious. I used cornflour in this instead of custard powder and it was perfect.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Vanilla Mango Verrine Recipe
- Ripe Mango - 2 cup pureed
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - ¼ cup or to taste
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Take cornflour in a bowl, add little milk and mix well.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and heat it. Bring it to a boil.
- Add in cornflour mix and whisk well till it thickens.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Take a serving glass, spoon vanilla custard, then mango puree then more custard and mango puree.
- Chill for few hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take cornflour in a bowl. Instead of cornflour you can use custard powder too.
2)Add little milk and mix well.
3)Take few sweet ripe mangoes
4)Peel off the skin and chop them
5)Add chopped mangoes in a blender
6)Puree till smooth
7)Take milk in a sauce pan
8)Add in sugar
9)Heat till it comes to a boil
10)Bring it to a boil.
11)Add in cornflour mix in
12)Whisk till smooth
13)Now it is thick. Take it off the heat and set aside to cool.
14)Add in vanilla
15)Whisk till combined
16)Take a serving glass
17)Spoon some vanilla custard in the bottom
18)Top with mango puree
19)Top with more custard
20)Top with more mango puree. Chill this overnight