Vanilla Streusal Muffins Recipe – Vanilla Coffee Cake Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Soft and fluffy vanilla streusal muffins which taste so moist and vanilla flavoured. The top of the muffin has a crunchy top and a fluffy interior.
This is a simple plain ol vanilla muffins which has a crunchy streusal topping which has oats in that. Oatmeal adds a nice crunch factor to the muffins. This muffins taste great warm straight from the oven with a cup of coffee, tea or milk.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 125 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Egg - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups 240 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Butter - 50 grams
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1/2 cup
- Instant Oats- 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder - 1/4 tsp
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Now take flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs and beat till creamy.
- Add in half of the flour and 1/2 of the milk and fold gently.
- Add remaining and fold gently.
- Scoop this into the prepared pan and set aside.
- Make streusal by mixing all ingredients given together.
- Top the muffin with the streusal and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add in baking powder
5)Take butter in a bowl
6)Add in sugar
8)Beat till creamy
10)Beat till fluffy
11)Add in half of the flour
13)Add in milk
15)Now add remaining flour
16)Add remaining milk
18)Scoop batter in the lined pan
19)Now make streusal topping. Take butter
20)Add brown sugar
22)Add in flour
23)Add in baking powder
25)Add in instant oats
27)Top the muffins
28)Bake till golden