Combination of vermicelli and sooji made into a vermicelli rava bhath with step by step pictures and video.
Maida, which is milled from very hard wheat, is used to make vermicelli. Its just maida, water, and a pinch of salt. Vermicelli is a well-liked quick dish. It is produced of maida and belongs to the extruded product category. Vermicelli is a typical noodle similar to
spaghetti in shape. Vermicelli is a refined wheat product, according to dietitian and lifestyle educator Karishma Chawla. There are no health advantages, despite the fact that it offers energy, a little amount of protein, and is easily digestible.
Ingredients for Vermicelli Rava Bhath
Mustard Seeds : Mustard seeds are healthy for your bones because they contain selenium, a mineral that strengthens your bones.
Asafoetida : Antioxidants have been discovered to be abundant in asafoetida. Because asafoetida has a flavour that is similar to onions and garlic, it may be a viable alternative for those who need to avoid or limit their intake of these high-fructose foods.
Onion : Chop the onion and cook it until it turns translucent. To speed up the cooking of the onions, add salt when frying them.
If you are using packaged roasted semiya then roast them lightly for a few minutes. Served with hot tea for morning breakfast.
Vermicelli Rava Bhath Recipe - Rava Semiya Upma Recipe
- Oil - 2 tblspn
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundu Paruppu - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi a pinch
- Ginger - 1 tsp chopped finely
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 small chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Green Beans - 5 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Sooji / Rava - ¾ cup
- Vermicelli - 2 cups
- Boiling Water - 4 cups
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add mustard, urad dal and asafoetida.
- Add in onions, ginger and green chillies. Saute for a min.
- Add in all veggies and stir fry for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add in salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add in sooji, vermicelli and saute for 4 to 5 mins.
- Add in hot water and mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 6 to 8 mins.
- Mix well and serve hot.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Vermicelli rava bhath with step by step pictures
|heat oil in a nonstick pan|