White Chocolate Biscuit Balls Recipe with step by step pictures. This is a no bake dessert recipe which can be made in under 30 mins from start to finish. Perfect for gifting this christmas.
Biscuit balls is one of the easiest dessert which you can make. This is perfect for kids, they will love it for sure. Since it calls for just few ingredients you can whip this up in just few mins.
I kept the biscuit mixture white since i wanted to do it as white chocolate balls. But you can add cocoa powder in the biscuit mix and coat it in dark chocolate and make it chocolate balls.
Check this coconut jaggery milk balls recipe too
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
check this puffed rice balls too
- Crackers - 12
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup or more
- White Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Take crackers, sugar in a blender and powder them fine.
- Add in butter and condensed milk and grind them.
- Take small portion of the dough and roll it. place it in a plate.
- Place the balls in freezer for 30 mins
- 'Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Coat the balls in the chocolate and top with sprinkles.
- Chill for few hours in fridge.
1)Take some biscuits in a blender, I used sugar free crackers
4)Add in butter
5)Grind them well
6)Add in condensed milk
8)Take small portion of dough
10)Place them in a plate and chill in fridge or freezer for few hours.
11)Take white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
12)Pop them in microwave for few seconds so it is melted.
13)take the balls from fridge
14)Coat them in the chocolate
16)Top with sprinkles and serve.