Last Updated on November 20, 2020
White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
This is a decadent rich dessert you could make with white chocolate. It is fast to make and super delicious. The bars itself is so yummy. This cheesecake bars are perfect for parties.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- White Chocolate - 300 grams
- Cream Cheese - 200 grams packet. Recipe here
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Digestive Biscuits - 6
- Butter - 3 tblsp melted
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl. Add in cream cheese and mix well till creamy.
- Now add in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Spoon this into a parchment lined pan and spread evenly.
- Mix biscuit and butter in a bowl. Top with the crumbles.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve
1)Take white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt it gently
2)Once it is melted
3)Add in cream cheese. I used homemade cream cheese.
4)Add in vanilla extract
6)Line a pan with parchment paper.
7)Spoon fllling in
8)Crush biscuits and add in a bowl
9)Add in melted butter
11)Top with the crumbles
12)Leave to set in fridge overnight.
14)Slice and serve