Last Updated on November 20, 2020
White Chocolate Coconut Bars - Easy Dessert Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious white chocolate and coconut bar which taste super delicious. This has tons of coconut flavour and is very tropical and refreshing dessert.
This dessert needs just 4 ingredients to make. I had bits and pieces of white chocolate and coconut lying around so i thought of mixing it up and creating this dessert. The addition of coconut extract adds a nice minty and coconut flavour to it and it makes the dessert very refreshing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
White Chocolate Coconut Bars
- White chocolate - 2 cups chopped
- Cream - ¼ cup
- Coconut Extract - 1 tsp
- Desiccated Coconut - 1 cup
- Take chocolate, cream in a sauce pan and melt it gently.
- Add in coconut and coconut extract and mix well.
- Spoon it in a parchment paper lined pan and let it set for 1 hour.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
1)Take white chocolate in a sauce pan.
2)Add in cream.
3)Melt it gently in a sauce pan.
4)Melt it gently.
5)Melt it till smooth.
6)Add in coconut extract
7)Add in desiccated coconut
9)Spoon into a parchment lined baking pan.
10)Top with coconut. Chill for few hours.
11)Now remove from fridge
12)Cut it into pieces