Servings: 6 servings
- Whole chicken - 1
- Lemon grass - 2
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Green Chillies - 2
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 2 tsp
- Brown Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tblsp
- Vinegar - 3 tblsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tblsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tblsp
Take all ingredients in a mortar pestle and crush it. Mix well.
Pour this over the chicken and mix well. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
Now place the chicken on a grill rack on a baking pan.
Bake this for 40 mins.
Keep basting the chicken with the dripping juice from the bottom of the pan every 10 mins.,
Once chicken is baked remove it from oven and let it rest for 15 mins,.
1. How to tell when the chicken is done. Plan on 15-18 minutes of cooking time per pound, then add 15 minutes plus resting time. Resting roast chicken for 15 mins before slicing is must.
2. Roast your chicken at 425°F and baste occasionally while cooking. Basting chicken with the juices from the bottom of pan often helps to make the chicken juicy.
3.Roasting chicken with skins on is important to make the chicken juicy. Roasting chicken with skins on makes it super crispy and juicy.
4)Don't over bake the chicken , else it will get dry.
5)Marinate the chicken for best result. I usually marinate it overnight. But marinate it for 2 to 3 hours.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 140kcal
FOLLOW ON PINTEREST
FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ON TWITTER