For Atta Dough (Sealing Biryani Pot)
For Shahi Garam Masala Powder Recipe
For Shahi Garam masala powder
- Marinating mutton is important. So atleast marinate for 1 hour.
- Add raw papaya paste to make the meat tender and cook faster.
- If you are not adding papaya paste marinate mutton for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook rice only till 50% else it will get mushy during the 1 hour dum process.
- Cook the rice on very very low heat. You can even place it over a tawa which is heated.
Serving: 1servings | Calories: 951kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 30g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 225mg | Potassium: 399mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 872IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 2mg
Follow us on Facebook
Share by Email
Share on Facebook