Servings: 12 mini muffins
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Sugar - 1/2 tblsp
- Salt - 3/4 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Cheddar Cheese - 3/4 cup grated 90 grams
- Yogurt / Curd- 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Oil or Melted Butter - 1/8 cup 30 ml
- Flax Egg or Egg - 1 check here for flax egg recipe
- Milk or Water - 1/4 cup 60 ml
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
FOLLOW ON PINTEREST
FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Grease a mini muffin pan with little oil.
Take flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
Add in cheese and coat it well.
Add in yogurt, oil, flax egg and water. Mix well and make a thick batter.
Spoon into mini baking muffin pan and top with extra cheese.
Pop this in oven and bake for 15 mins.
Remove and cool.