to 3 servings
Servings: 2 to 3 servings
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Green Beans - 4 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Sweet Corn Cream Style - 1 can
- Chicken Stock or Veg Stock - 4 cups
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp mixed with little water
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- Egg - 1
- Pepper to taste
- Spring Onion as needed
FOLLOW ON PINTEREST
FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Melt little butter in a pan. Add in carrot, beans and chillies. Saute for a min.
Add in cream style corn, chicken stock, salt and mix well. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 2 mins.
Mix cornflour with some water.
Add it in the soup and mix well.
Add in salt and vinegar to taste and mix well.
Whisk egg till mixed, pour it into the soup and mix.
Add spring onion and mix well.
Serve hot with some crushed pepper.