Servings: 4 servings
- 226 gram Cream Cheese (room temp) (1 pack of philadelphia cream cheese)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 large Egg
- ½ cup Whipping Cream
- ⅛ tsp Salt
Preheat oven to 220 degree C. Line a 4 to 5 inch round cake pan with parchment paper. Crush the paper with your hands and then line the pan roughly. This is important step.
Take cream cheese in a bowl. Make sure the cream cheese is in room temp.
Use a hand beater and beat this till creamy.
Add in sugar, vanilla and keep mixing
Add in egg and mix well
Add in cream and mix until just combined
Now sieve in 1 tbsp flour, salt and fold gently.
Pour the batter into the lined pan and bake for 50 to 55 mins
Remove and cool it for 30 mins at room temperature. Now pop the cake in fridge and let it chill.
Slice and serve.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar and vanilla till light and fluffy.
- Once you add the eggs don't over beat.
- Make sure you line the pan with parchment paper so some parchment over hangs the pan.
- Bake the cheesecake at higher temperature so it gets charred and caramelized on top.
- Remove the cake from oven and leave to cool at room temp for at least 2 hours before slicing.
- You could add an extra yolk for fudgier cheesecake.
- Don't add too much flour else the cheesecake will be spongy.
- You can serve this cheesecake at room temperature. Serving cheesecake at room temperature will give creamy custardy cheesecake.
- Cheesecake can be popped into the fridge for few hours. Serving this cheesecake cold will give you a little dense and creamy cheesecake.
Add orange zest, lemon zest or little lemon juice for extra flavour.
Store the cheesecake in fridge for 4 to 5 days.
Serving: 1servings | Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 118mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1264IU | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg
FOLLOW ON PINTEREST
FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ON TWITTER