Instant Fish Curry Recipe | Fish Curry using Sambar Powder
Fish sambar or meen kuzhambu recipe made using sambar powder is one of the easiest recipe you could ever make. All you need is 4 ingredient to make this curry.
- Since this curry needs only sambar powder. Try using a good amount of it. Sambar powder is what gives the thickness to the curry.
- Boil the curry till it thickens slightly and the raw smell leaves.
- Add in any fish you like, But sardines (chala meen) is best in this curry.
- Finishing the curry with coconut oil enhances the taste.
- Leave the curry to stand for 3 to 4 hours before serving for best taste.