Zucchini Kootu Recipe with step wise pictures.
Zucchini kootu taste so delicious with some rice or roti. This is healthy and tasty dish which is so easy to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Zucchini Kootu Recipe
- Zucchini - 1 chopped
- Moong Dal / Pasi Paruppu - ¼ cup
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coconut - ½ cup grated
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 2
- Coconut Oil - 1 tblsp
- Vadakam - 1 small piece
- Grind the ingredients given to a coarse mix.
- Take dal in a pan. Add water and cook till dal is cooked.
- Add in zucchini and cook till dal and veggies is done.
- Now add in turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add coconut mix in and mix well.
- Simmer for 2 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in vadam and let it sizzle. Mix well.
1)Take coconut in a blender
2)Add in chilli and cumin seeds
3)Grind to a coarse mix
5)Take moong dal in a sauce pan
6)Cover and cook till dal is done
7)Now dal is done
8)Add in zucchini
9)Add in turmeric powder
11)Cook till veggie is done.
12)Add in coconut
16) Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add vadam
17)Add it in