Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is one of the delicious and extravagant brownies you would ever make. This brownie has a crisp exterior and moist and gooey center.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe
- Unsalted butter - 120 grams
- Sugar - ¾ cup 150 grams
- Eggs - 2
- Cocoa Powder - 35 grams
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup 60 grams
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and use a beater mix till combined.
- Now spoon this into the pan, top with some chocolate chips and bake for 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve
1)Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
1)Take butter in a bowl. I used melted butter
3)Add cocoa powder
4)Add in baking powder
5)Add in flour
6)Add in eggs
7)Use a beater to whip this up
8)Now it is combined
9)Add chocolate chips
10) Fold gently
11)Spoon it into the pan
12)Top with more chocolate chips
13)Bake till done
14)Cool them and slice and serve