Custard Jelly Popsicle Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and fun popsicle recipe which can be made in a instant. It taste so delicious with a little custard and jelly taste. So good for this summer.
Super refreshing and easy popsicle recipe which can be made in minutes. This custard jelly popsicles is so delicious and can be made easily.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mint Lemon Popsicles
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Custard Jelly Popsicle Recipe
- Milk - 2 cups
- Vanilla Custard Powder - 4 tblsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Instant Jelly packets - 1
- Mix custard powder with little milk and set aside.
- Take milk in a sauce pan, add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the custard mix into the milk and stir till thickens. Set aside.
- Prepare jelly as per package directions. Set aside in fridge to cool and set.
- Take custard in a bowl, spoon in the set jelly and swirl gently.
- Spoon this into the popsicle mould.
- Freeze overnight.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Take custard powder in a bowl.
2)Add in milk.
3)Mix well and set aside.
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
5)Add in sugar
6)Cook till milk boils.
7)Bring milk to a boil.
8)Add in custard powder mix.
9)Cook till thickens
10)Now it is thick.
11)Set aside too cool.
12)Open a jelly packet in a bowl
13)Bring water to a boil.
14)Mix well. Set aside in the fridge so the jelly will set a little.
15)Take some custard in a bowl, spoon in set jelly
17)Take popsicle mould
18)Fill with the custard mix.
19)Pop on the lid. Freeze overnight
Leave a Reply