Kambu Rava Dosa Recipe – Bajra Sooji Dosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super healthy and delicious kambu rava dosa which taste so delicious. It is not only easy to make but is so quick and yummy with some chutney.
My mom always make this dosa whenever we run out of dosa batter. This version has chopped onions, chillies, curry leaves, pepper and coriander leaves. I have a quick version which is super fast to make. Will soon share that version with you all.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bajra flour / Kambu Mavu - 1 cup
- Sooji / Rava - 3/4 cup
- Rice Flour / Arisi Mavu - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi a pinch
- Oil as needed
- Mix all ingredients together except oil. Add water and make a very runny batter.
- Set the batter aside for 10 mins.
- Heat a tawa. Pour batter from a height. Drizzle oil around the sides and cook till golden brown.
- Flip over and cook.
1)Take bajra flour in a bowl.
3)Add rice flour
6)Mix well. Add more water and make a runny batter
8)Add in onion, chillies and coriander leaves
9)Add in pepper and cumin seeds.
10)Add in asaofetida.
11)Pour batter from height
12)Drizzle oil around the sides
13)Flip over and cook