Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Banana Kolukattai Recipe - Pazham Kozhukattai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Banana Kolukattai Recipe - Pazham Kozhukattai Recipe with step wise pictures. Healthy banana kolukattai which taste so delicious and is good for kids and toddlers. Super yummy kolukattai recipe.
This is a different take on your regular kolukattai. It has a addition of bananas in them which not only make them tasty but very healthy for kids too. The aroma of banana in this very pleasant.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Banana Kolukattai Recipe
- Store bought Rice Flour - 1 cup
- Water - ¾ cup
- Jaggery - ¾ cup
- Ripe Banana - 1 mashed or pureed
- Coconut - ½ cup grated
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Take jaggery in a sauce pan. Add water and mix well.
- Add in coconut and mashed banana and bring it to a boil.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add in rice flour and mix well so it forms into a dough.
- Remove it to a bowl and cool down.
- Take small portion of it and shape it into kolukattai.
- Steam for 10 mins.
1)Take jaggery in a bowl
3)Add in coconut
4)Add in mashed banana
6)Add in cardamom powder
8)Bring it to a boil
9)Add in rice flour
10)Mix well and cook till the mix gets thick.
11)Remove to a bowl and cool it down.
12)Take small portion of dough. Shape it into a kolukattai
13)Roll it like this
14)Steam for 10 mins
15)I steamed for 10 mins.