Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Brinjal Banana Pepper Sabzi Recipe - Kathirikai Milagai Curry with step wise pictures.
Brinjal Banana Pepper Sabzi Recipe. This simple brinjal curry taste amazing and is super easy to make as well. It goes well with plain rice and rasam.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Brinjal Banana Pepper Sabzi Recipe - Kathirikai Milagai Curry
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large sliced
- Banana Pepper - 6
- Brinjal - 2 chopped
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in fennel seeds and let it sizzle.
- Add in onion and banana pepper. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add in brinjal and tomatoes, Mix well.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cover and cook till brinjal is done.
- Add in chilli powder and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a kadai. Add in fennel seeds
2)Add in sliced onions and banana pepper
3)Saute for a min
4)Add in brinjal and tomatoes
6)Cover and cook till brinjal is done
7)Now it is cooked
8)Add in salt
9)Add in turmeric powder
11)Cover and cook for few more mins
12)Cook till it is done
13)Add in chilli powder