Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe - Almond Flour Chocolate Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate cake which has no butter, oil or flour. This is made sugar free and sweetened with natural sugar. Taste so moist and can be served with a scoop of icecream or sauce.
This is a gluten free recipe which is super easy to make. It has no fat content at all. The cake is so tasty and chewy. It has intense chocolate taste to it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you,
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Almond Flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup or a little less
- Salt a pinch
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Eggs - 3
- Honey - ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Oil or Melted Butter - 1 tsp for greasing pans
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C. Grease a 9 inch cake pan with oil and line with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour it into the pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Grease a pan with oil. Since i used springform pan so i greased. If you use normal pan line it with parchment paper.
2)Take eggs in a jug
3)Add in honey
3)Whisk well till combined
6)Add in almond flour
7)Add cocoa powder
8)Add in baking soda
9)add a pinch of salt
11)Pour it into the pan
12)Bake till done
13)Remove and serve
14)Slice and serve