No Bake Bread Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
One of the easiest bread pudding recipe made in a jiffy. This is a no bake bread pudding which is not only easy to make but taste fantastic.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices 10 to 12
- Cream - 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup + ¼ cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Mix milk and ¼ cup condensed milk and set aside.
- Take cream, condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a pan, dip bread slices in milk and arrange in the pan.
- Spread with cream. Now do the bread layer and more cream. Repeat this till eveything is finished. Top the final layer with cream and crumble some bread slices over it.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take sweetened condensed milk in a bowl
2)Add in milk
3)Mix well and set aside.
4)Take sweetened condensed milk in a bowl
6)Add vanilla extract
8)Take normal bread. You can use plain bread. I am using tutti fruity bread
9)Dip the bread in the sweet milk
10)Coat it well
11)Arrange it in a pan
12)Spread some cream on top.
13)Layer some more bread slices dipped in milk
14)Spread a layer of cream
15)Place more bread slices dipped in milk
16)Top with cream
16)Crumble some bread slice
17)Top the crumble over the cream. Pop this in fridge overnight.