Chocolate Coconut Brownies Recipe – Bounty Brownie Bars Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious coconut brownies which has a layer of rich chocolate brownies topped with a sweet coconut layer which taste almost like a bounty bar.
This is one of the delicious and extravagant brownies you would ever make. This brownie has a crisp exterior and moist and gooey center.
Super moist and decadent brownies which is perfect to make during any time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Cocoa powder - ½ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Dessicated Coconut - 2 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take butter in a bowl. Add in sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and eggs and whisk till combined.
- Add in cocoa powder, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Take coconut, sugar, butter in a sauce pan and add milk.
- Heat this and cook till sugar melts and the mixture gets thick.
- Spoon this over the brownies and spread evenly.
- Let this set in fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Unmould. Slice and serve.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in eggs
6)Add in salt
7)Add in cocoa powder
8)Add in all purpose flour / maida
10)Line a pan with parchment paper.
11)Spoon the batter in
12)Bake till done
13)Now make the topping. Take coconut in a sauce pan
14)Add in butter
15)Add in sugar
16)Add some milk
17)Cook till it thickens
19)Spoon over the brownies. Chill for few hours
20) UNmould. Slice and serve