Orange Muffin Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This muffin taste so moist and fluffy. The muffin has tons of orange flavour and it just taste like store bought muffins recipe.
These orange muffins are so huge and fluffy. They are light and has a perfect dome on top.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This orange muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. The orange juice in them makes it so moist.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Melted Butter or Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Orange Zest from one orange
- Orange Juice - ⅓ cup (80 ml)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Baking Powder - 1½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degree c.
- Take egg, sugar, oil, orange juice and mix well.
- Add orange zest and mix well.
- Add in flour and baking powder and fold gently,
- Scoop this into a greased muffin mould Fill right to the top and bake for 18 to 20 mins
- Remove and serve.
1)Take egg in a bowl
3)Add in orange zest
5)Add in oil
6)Add in orange juice
8)Add in all purpose flour . maida
9) Add baking powder
10)You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
12)Grease a muffin mould
13)Scoop some batter
14)fill the mould right to the top.
15)Bake till done