Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe – Baked Chicken Wings Recipe with Step wise pictures.
Chicken wings is one of the most demanded recipes on this blog. Since i couldn’t get chicken wings in my place, i thought of using chicken lollipop in place of chicken wings. I made the sauce which i use for making wings and it turned out super delicious.
I baked the chicken in oven and used a simple fiery sauce to toss the chicken in. The sauce base in red chilli sauce, you can use your favorite hot sauce or chilli sauce in this recipe. The balance or heat and sugar is perfect in this. I tossed the chicken in the sauce and grilled it for few mins so it gets nice charred.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken Wings or Chicken Lollipop - 500 grams
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil or Butter - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 6 cloves chopped
- Red Chilli Sauce / Hot Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Red Chilli Powder or Chilli Flakes - 1 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 220 degree C. Grease a baking tray with oil and set aside.
- Take chicken, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss well.
- Arrange it in a baking pan, pop it in oven and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Take butter or oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in chilli sauce, sugar and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the cooked chicken in this and mix well.
- Now set the oven to 250 degree C, in grill mode.
- Arrange the chicken back in the tray and grill for 5 to 6 mins.
1) I used chicken lollipop in this recipe, you can use chicken wings if you can get it.
2)Add in salt to taste
3)Add some black pepper to taste
4)Mix well..let this marinate for 15 mins
5)Meanwhile preheat oven to 220 degree C. Grease a baking pan with oil and arrange the chicken in this. Pop it in oven and bake for 25 to 30 mins
6)Now make the sauce. Take a pan, heat some butter or oil
7)Add in lots of chopped garlic
8)Add in some red chilli sauce or hot sauce
9)Add in sugar
10)Add in chilli powder
11)Mix well. Let it bubble till it gets thick
12)Now the chicken is baked
13)Add it into the sauce
15)Arrange it in the baking pan, set the oven to grill mode at 250 degree C.
16)grill for 5 to 6 mins