Apple Kheer Recipe - Chilled Apple Payasam Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious refreshing apple kheer which taste super delicious when served cold. This apple kheer is very tasty on any special occasions.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Apples - 2 chopped
- Milk - 500 ml
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ¼ cup
- Take apples in a pan, add little water and cook till apple is tender. Set aside.
- Take milk in the pan and add some sugar to it and cook till reduced in half.
- Add in condensed milk and mix well. Cook till thickens.
- Take it off the heat and add in apples and mix well,
- Chill before serving.
1)Take chopped apples in a pan.
2)Saute the for a min.
3)Add little water and cook till apples are cooked.
4)Set this aside in a plate.
5)Take milk in a pan.
5)Bring it to a boil.
7)Boil and reduce the milk till it is half reduced.
9)Add in condensed milk.
10)Cook till it is reduced.
12)Now it is reduced.
13)Turn off the heat. Add in cooked apples.