Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Eggless Gulkand Ice Cream Recipe - Rose Preserve Ice Cream Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious gulkand ice cream which has so much flavour and mild rose flavour. This recipe is eggless and made using milk powder and milk. Which taste so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Gulkand Ice Cream Recipe - Rose Preserve Ice Cream Recipe
- Milk - 500 ml
- Milk Powder - ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Gulkand - ½ cup
- Rose Extract few drops
- Pink Food Colour few drops
- Take milk powder, sugar, milk in a sauce pan. cook till thickens.
- Mix all purpose flour with little milk to form a slurry.
- Add in this mix and keep mixing. Cook till thickens.
- Take it off the heat, add in gulkand, rose essence, pink colour and mix well.
- Freeze till solid.
- Take the mix in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Pour it in a container and freeze again.
- Scoop and serve.
1)Take milk powder in a sauce pan.
2)Add in milk.
4)Cook till it comes to a boil.
5)whisk well and bring it to a boil.
6)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
7)Add milk and mix to form a paste
8)Add it in.
9)Cook till it thickens
10)Cook till it thickens
12)Dip a spoon inside and remove
13)Draw a line till it holds it shape.
14)Take it off the heat.
15)Add in gulkand
17)Add in rose essence
18)Add in pink colour.
20)Take it in a container. and freeze.
21)Now freeze for 4 to 5 hours.
22)Take it in a blender
23)Puree till smooth.
24)Pour it in a container.
25)Freeze till set.
26)Remove and serve.