Butterscotch Cookie Bars Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious buttery cookie bars which has a yummy butterscotch flavour and taste amazing. It is not only easy to make but is simply irresistable.
Butterscotch cookies are one of my favorite, they are very caramely and taste so fudgy and delicious. It has a unique crunch coming from butterscotch chips. So delicious with a cup of tea or coffee.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup (60 grams)
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Butterscotch Chips - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a square pan 8x8 with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and cream well.
- Add in egg and whisk well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add butterscotch chips and mix well.
- Spoon it into baking pan and bake for 25 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Line a square pan with parchment paper
2)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add brown sugar
3)Add vanilla extract
5)Add in an egg
7)Add baking powder
10)Add in flour
11)Add butterscotch chips
13)Spoon it into the cake pan
14)Bake till done
15)Cool it down, unmould
16)Slice and serve