Charcoal Grilled Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and moist grilled chicken which taste so delicious and it is a fun recipe to try with your friends and family.
The chicken is so flavourful and taste so juicy. The chicken outside has a nice crust in them from the charcoal and the inside is so juicy. This taste amazing with some mayonnaise or garlic sauce.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Charcoal Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken 1 whole chicken cut into 10 pieces
- Onion - 1 large chopped roughly
- Garlic - 10 cloves
- Chilli powder -1 tblsp
- Pepper Powder -1 tblsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tblsp
- Red Chilli flakes - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - ¼ cup
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Oregano - 1 tblsp
- Cayenne pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Take all ingredients in a blender except oil and chicken.
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Take it in a large bowl, add oil and mix well.
- Put chicken in the marinate and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for atleast 4 to 6 hours. overnight is best.
- Cook on a charcoal grill till done.
1)First lets make the marinate. Take onion and garlic in a blender
2)Add in chilli powder and pepper powder
3)add in cumin powder and chilli flakes
4)add in sugar
5)Add in salt
6)Add vinegar or lemon juice
7)Add in oregano
8)Add in cayenne powder
9)Grind to a smooth mix
10)Take it in a bowl
13)Add in chicken
14)Mix well. leave to marinate overnight.
15)Grill them in a charcoal grill