Peppermint Buttercream Recipe - Peppermint Frosting Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super minty peppermint frosting or peppermint buttercream which goes well with chocolate cakes or cupcakes. This frosting is to die for.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Peppermint Buttercream Recipe
- Unsalted Soft Butter - ½ cup
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 3 cups
- Whipping Cream or Fresh Cream - 3 tblsp
- Peppermint Oil - few drops
- Green Food Colour few drops
- Take butter in a bowl, add half of the icing sugar use a electric hand blender and whip.
- Add in remaining icing sugar and cream and whip till smooth and creamy,
- Add in peppermint oil and food colour and mix well.
- Spread over cakes and enjoy
1)Take soft unsalted butter in a bowl
2)Add half of the icing sugar
3)Whip till mixed
4)Add in remaining icing sugar
5)Whip till creamy
6)Add in cream
7)Add few spoons in
8)Whip till smooth
9)Add few drops of peppermint oil
11)Add few drops of green food colour