Eggless Vanilla Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious silky eggless vanilla pudding which taste so delicious. You can serve it with fruits or nuts. You can layer them between some cookies or cakes and enjoy them as dessert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Vanilla Pudding Recipe
- Milk - 2 cup
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 3 tblsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
- Take cornflour, sugar, salt in a bowl. Add in ½ cup of water and whisk till creamy.
- Heat milk in a sauce pan and bring it to a simmer.
- Add in cornflour mix and cook till it thickens.
- Take it off the heat and add in butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour it into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
1)Take sugar in a bowl
2)Add in cornflour
3)Add little pinch of salt.
5)Add ½ cup cold milk
7)Take remaining milk in a sauce pan
8)Bring it to a simmer
9)Add cornflour mix in
10)Keep cooking and keep mixing
11)Cook till it thickens and coat the back of the spoon
12)Take it off the heat and add in butter
13)Add in vanilla
14)Add a good splash in
16)Pour it into a bowl
17)Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight in fridge
18)Now it is set