Cheeni Paniyaram Recipe – Maida Paniyaram Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious, crispy paniyaram which taste so fluffy. This cheeni paniyaram can be made in under few minutes and taste so delicious.
Super fast paniyaram which is made using maida, milk and sugar which taste so delicious. It is fast to make and taste yummy too. If you have sudden guest you can make this in no time at all.
This appam is made using very basic ingredients like flour, sugar and milk. If you want you can add some nuts or coconut in the batter too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Milk as needed
- Oil or Ghee for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients except oil to a smooth pouring batter like.
- Heat oil or ghee for deep frying and pour spoonful of batter in.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take all purpose flour / maida in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in some cardamom powder
4)Add in little baking soda /cooking soda
5)Add in milk
6)Mix till combined
7)The batter has to be in pouring thick consistency.
8)Pour spoonful of batter in hot oil or ghee
9)Let the fry till golden on one side
10)Flip over and cook
11)Drain and serve
13)Enjoy with some coffee or tea.