Vegetarian Omelette Recipe - Omelette without Eggs with step wise pictures.
Super easy eggless omelette recipe which taste so delicious. It taste similar to omelette with eggs. Perfect with rice & rasam.
I have already shared a veg version of egg thoran, This one is a eggless version of omelette and it taste very similar to regular omelette. This taste great with rice and rasam.
Fluffy Egg Omelette with Sausage filling
Spicy Egg Omelette for Rice
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Vegetarian Omelette Recipe - Omelette without Eggs
- Gram Flour / Besan / Kadalai Mavu - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Onion -1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - ½ chopped
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped
- Oil for pan frying
- Mix all ingredients together, add water and make it into a smooth dosa like batter.
- Heat a pan and make small omelettes. Drizzle oil around the sides. Cook for 1 to 2 mins on one side. Flip over and cook.
1)Take gram flour - chickpea flour - besan in a bowl
2)Add salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder
3)Add little water and make it into a dosa batter like.
4)Add in onions, green chillies
5)Add in tomatoes and coriander leaves
7)Heat a tawa, spread batter. Cook for a min on low flame. Drizzle oil around the sides.
8)Flip over and cook.
10)Enjoy with rice and rasam.