Broccoli Kebab Recipe with step by step pictures. Healthy broccoli kebab recipe made with vegetables, spices and cheese.
Broccoli is one veggie which is packed with tons of nutrients, but maha hates it. So i try to hide that in different dishes, so she can never find it. This is one of the recipe, it is easy to make and so yummy.
This one has cheese in them and it is very healthy because it is baked. If you don't have oven, you can pan fry it in little oil on both sides till golden. Hope you will try this out and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Broccoli Kebab Recipe
- Broccoli - 3 cups finely chopped
- Cheese - 1 cup grated i used mozzarella, cheddar works too
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Egg - 2
- Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Boil 1 cup of water, add in broccoli in and cook them for 3 mins. Drain them and set aside.
- Take it in a bowl, add in egg, salt, cheese, breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Now take small portion from this and arrange it in a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 15 to 18 mins till it is cooked, now i set the oven to grill mode and grilled it for 3 to 4 mins till it is golden.
- Remove it and let it cool a bit and serve.
- If you don't have oven, you can pan fry them in oil.
- You can arrange the shaped ones in a plastic wrap lined plate and freeze till frozen., then collect it in an air tight container and freeze for later use. You can fry them in a pan with little oil straight from their frozen stage. They can be stored in freezer for a week.
Broccoli Kebab Recipe Step by Step Pictures