Chicken crostini recipe with step by step pictures. I adapted this recipe from nigella lawson and it taste amazing. This is a party appetizer recipe.
Chicken Crostini Recipe is a perfect appetizer for any parties or occasion. This is nigella lawson recipe and it is just perfect for any parties.
I served this crostini in some tortilla chips but you can serve this in any toasted piece of bread or your favorite chips.
This crostini has a chicken and cream cheese spread as topping. You can use this filling for sandwiches too.
You will love my crispy vegetable recipe too.
Chicken Crostini Recipe
- Tortillas - 3 cut into triangles
- Cream Cheese - ½ cup
- Cream - ¼ cup
- Spring onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green chillies - 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Cooked Chicken - 1 shredded
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice - to taste
- Cayenne powder - as needed
- Take tortilla and cut it in triangles. Fry it in a pan with little oil till crispy, It will look soft at first but as it cools it will get crispy.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except cayenne till mixed,
- Spoon this over each tortilla chips and dust with little cayenne on top,
- Serve immediately.
2)You can toast thin slices of bread and use that as well,.
3)Instead of chicken you can use any veggies as per your choice,
4)You can skip the chicken in this recipe for veg version.
1)First lets make tortilla chips. Cut out tortilla into wedges
3)Fry in oil till crispy
4)Lets make some filling. Take cream cheese in a bowl
5)Add some cream
6)Add in chopped shallots, green chillies and coriander leaves, Sprinkle little salt as well.
7)Add in some lemon juice.
8) Mix well
9)Add in cooked shredded chicken.
10)Mix well. Filling done.
11)Take some tortilla chips.
12)Take spoonful of filling
13)Place it on top of the chips
14)Sprinkle with some cayenne powder.