Classic Egg Salad Recipe – Cold Egg Salad Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and simple cold egg salad which taste so delicious on its own or as a side for some grilled chicken or bread. This is perfect for this summer.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Hard Boiled Eggs - 3
- Mayonnaise - 4 tblsp
- American Relish - 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Spring Onion - 2 chopped finely
- Red Bell Pepper - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Chop boiled eggs into small pieces.
- Mix everything else together with eggs and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Hard boil some eggs, peel of the skin and set aside to cool.
2)Chop it into small pieces
3)You will need some mayo and american relish.
4)Take mayo in a bowl.
5)Add some relish
7)Season with some salt and pepper
8)Add in some chopped spring onions
9)Add in some chopped capsicum
10)Add in boiled chopped egg
11)Mix well. Chill in fridge till needed.