Roasted Mayonnaise Chicken Recipe - Mayo Crusted Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious chicken which is baked to perfection. The chicken has a mayonnaise coating and it taste amazing.
This is a easy dinner or lunch to put together. It takes less than 10 mins to put together. Once you assembled everything it takes around 15 mins to cook. The chicken is so flavourful and taste so juicy. The chicken outside has a nice crust in them and the inside is so juicy.
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Roasted Mayo Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Breast - 2 slit in half
- Mayonnaise - 4 tblsp
- Mustard Sauce - 2 tsp
- Dried Oregano - 1 tsp
- Dried Parsley - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Flakes - 2 tsp
- Cornflour - 3 tblsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients together except chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Add chicken and mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 250 degree C. Line a baking pan with foil and grease well with oil.
- Place chicken on the pan and top with breadcrumbs if you like.
- Pop this in oven and cook for 10 to 12 mins untill chicken is cooked.
- Now place it on the top rack on oven and turn on the grill / broil mode. Cook the chicken for 5 to 6 mins till top is golden.
- Remove and serve.
1)First prepare the chicken
2)Take a chicken breast and slit in half
3)Now chicken is done.
4)Take mayonnaise in a bowl.
5)Add in some mustard sauce
6)Add in oregano and parsley
7)Add in salt.
8)Add in red chilli flakes
9)Add in some cornflour
10)Add in lemon juice
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
12)Add in chicken pieces.
13)Mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
14)Place chicken on a baking pan lined with foil. Grease the pan lightly.
15)Top with some breadcrumbs
16)One chicken i left it as it is.
17)Now pop this a 250 degree C preheated oven for 10 to 12 mins. Now turn on the grill mode and grill on the top rack for 5 mins.
18)Remove to a serving plate.
Fantastic recipe, thank you for sharing.
I don't have an oven and the microwave I have is a normal one without grill option. Can I make this in instant pot or on Tava?