Dosa Toast Recipe – French Toast using Dosa Batter with step wise pictures.
Super easy french toast recipe made using leftover dosa batter and bread. You can use any veggies into the dosa batter to make it healthy.
I am kind of obsessed with french toast. I can never have enough of them. This one is a addition to my french toast collections and it is soooo good. i can never stress on the that more.
I made the outer coating using leftover dosa batter and the dish turned out super delicious.
Panettone French Toast
Doughnut French Toast
Eggless Sweet French Toast
Eggless Savoury French Toast
French Toast Roll Ups
Spicy French Toast
Eggy Bread with Strawberries
Jam French Toast
Cornflakes Crusted French Toast
Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Besan French Toast
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dosa Batter - 1 cup
- Bread Slices - 4 to 6
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion - 3 tblsp chopped
- Capsicum - 3 tblsp chopped
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped
- Onion - 3 to 4 tblsp chopped finely
- Oil for making french toast
- Take dosa batter in a bowl, add water and dilute it down.
- Add other ingredients except oil and bread and mix well.
- Dip bread in this and pan fry in little oil till cooked on both sides.
1)Take dosa batter in a bowl.
2)Dilute it with some water
3)The batter has to be liquidy.
4)Add salt to taste
5)Ad some spring onion and curry leaves
6)Add in some chopped capsicum and green chillies. I used red capsicum
7)Add in some finely chopped onions
9)Place your bread in this
10)Coat on both sides
11)Heat little oil in a tawa. Place the bread on it
12)Cook for few mins on each side