Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Grilled Chicken Supreme Sandwich Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy and delicious sandwich recipe which not only easy to make but taste amazing. Perfect to put in your kids lunch box.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Super yummy sandwich. It has veggies and grilled chicken in them. The filling has a nice peppery and smokey flavour. Along with the crunchy veggies it taste amazing. The filling has mayo, butter and cheese in them which adds more taste.
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Triple Veg Grilled Sandwich
Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Grilled Chicken Supreme Sandwich Recipe
- Bread Slices - as needed
- Boneless Chicken Thigh - 2 to 3
- Chicken Seasoning - 1 to 2 tblsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - 2 tblsp
- Mayonnaise - ¼ cup
- Cabbage - 1 cup chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 cup grated
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblspn chopped finely
- Cheese - ½ cup grated
- Butter - 2 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Take alt, pepper, chicken seasoning, lemon juice, oil and mix well. Add chicken in and mix well. Leave to marinate to 1 hour. Heat grill pan place chicken on grill pan cook for 8 to 10 mins on each side. Take it off the heat and chop it into small pieces.
- Take all ingredients except bread in a bowl, add chicken and mix well.
- Spoon this over bread and cover with another slice. Grill the sandwich till it is cooked on both sides.
- Remove it and serve.
1)Take salt and pepper in a bowl.
2)You can add any seasoning as you prefer. I had this chicken seasoning on hand. So i used those.
3)Add a good amount of seasoning.
4)Add in some oil.
5)Add in some lemon juice or vinegar
6)Mix well. This is your marinate.
7)Place your chicken in
8)Mix well. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
9)Heat a grill pan, place chicken in and cook
10)Cook for 8 to 10 mins on each side
11)Remove it and cut it into small pieces
12)Set aside for a moment
13)Take mayo in a bowl
14)Add in cabbage and carrots
15)Add in chopped coriander leaves
16)Add in some grated cheese
17)Add in butter
18)Add in some salt and pepper
20)Take your bread slices
21)Spoon filling in
22)Cover with other bread
23)Heat a grill pan. place sandwich in
24)Cook till golden on both sides