Gulkand Kulfi Recipe – Rose Preserve Kulfi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious gulkand flavoured kulfi which taste so yummy. This is easy to make and taste so aromatic. Perfect dessert for this summer days.
For those who are new to gulkand, it is nothing but rose preserves or rose jam.
It has many health benefits in them as well.
1)It improves digestion.
2)Improves memory & eye sight. Very good for kids.
3)Improves skin tone.
4)Best during summer, cools body.
5)Anti bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Cardio-tonic, Anti oxidant.
6)Reduces heart burn.
7)When mixed with warm milk and had before bed time, it helps in improving sleep.
You can read about its medicinal benefits here.
If you are planning to consume it on a regular basis, then homemade it best. I will soon share Homemade Gulkand Recipe.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 500 ml
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Gulkand - ¼ cup
- Rose Extract few drops
- Pink Food Colour few drops
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tsp
- Take milk in a pot. Add condensed milk, boil till it is reduced by half.
- Add in cornflour which is mixed with little milk in. Mix well. Cook till it gets thick.
- Add in gulkand, rose essence and pink colour.
- MIx well. Pour it into moulds and freeze overnight.
- Run the moulds under cold water and release it.
Check this quick video
1)Take corn flour in a bowl.
2)Add in little water
3)Take milk in a pot
4)Add in condensed milk
5)Bring it to a boil.
6)Cook till it is reduced by half
7)Keep mixing often.
8)It will take around 15 to 20 mins
9)Add in cornflour mix
10)Mix till it gets thick
11)Add in gulkand
13)Add in rose extract
14)Add few drops of pink colour
16)Take your kulfi moulds
17)Pour mix in
19)Run the mould under cold water and unmould.