Halloween Candy Brownies Recipe - Fudgy Candy Bar Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and decadent candy brownies which is perfect to make during this time of the year. So rich and so chocolaty, you can never stop with just one piece.
I have shared quite a few halloween recipes on my blog before, but for this year i was unable to catch up on it. So thought of making this candy brownies which is colourful, very delicious and fudgy. This recipe is pretty easy to make as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Halloween Candy Brownies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Cocoa Powder - ⅓ cup
- Eggs - 2
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Oil or Melted Butter - ¼ cup
- Salt a pinch
- Chocolates any variety as needed
- M&M's or Cadburys Gems as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a baking pan with oil and set aside.
- Take eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Whisk till it gets little frothy.
- Now add in oil and mix well.
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, salt and mix well.
- Add in your chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Spoon this into the greased baking pan, top with more chocolates and m&m's
- Pop it in oven and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool it down.
- Slice and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a baking pan with oil and set aside.
2)Crack open 2 eggs in a bowl.
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in vanilla
5)Whisk till frothy
6)You can use a handblender if you have.
7)Add in oil or melted butter
9) Add in flour
10)Add in cocoa powder
11)Add a pinch of salt
13)Take any of your favorite candies
14)Add them in.
16)Pour it into the pan
17)Top with more candies
18)Top with some m&m's for colour
19)Bake for 25 to 30 mins
20)Slice and serve.