Glazed Carrots Recipe - Glazed Carrots with Brown Sugar with step wise pictures.
Delicious brown sugar glazed carrots which has butter and brown sugar in them which makes it more delicious.Perfect sidedish for your thanksgiving table.
Last year i cooked few dishes for thanksgiving, this year i somehow got busy and didn't make any dishes to share with you. But i felt very guilty, so i made few dishes today to share with you all. Since there is two more days for thanksgiving i will try to share all the recipes which i made ASAP.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Glazed Carrots Recipe
- Carrots - 3 large peeled and sliced
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- Brown Sugar - ¼ cup
- Water - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat little oil in a pan, add carrots and salt. Saute for 1 mins. Now cook on low heat till carrots is cooked.
- Now add in butter, brown sugar and water. Mix well. Cook for 1 min.
- Add in pepper to taste and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Take some carrots
2)Peel the skin off the carrots
3)Slice it into rounds
4)Heat little oil in a pan
5)Add in carrots
6)Season with some salt
7)Now cook this till carrots gets tender
8)Now the carrots are done
9)Add a knob of butter
10)Add some brown sugar.
11)Add a spoon of water to make the sugar melt
12) Season with some fresh black pepper