Hokey Pokey Candy Recipe – Crunchy Honeycomb Recipe with step wise pictures.
Very easy crunchy honeycomb candy which can be made only with 3 ingredients. It is not only easy to make but taste very crunchy and caramely.
This is one of the easiest candy recipe you could ever make. It needs just three ingredients and can be made in less than 5 to 10 mins. You have to keep everything measured because it all happens in a blink of an eye. You can use this crunchy honeycomb in icecreams, dessert and many more.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Golden Syrup - 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 1/2 tsp
- Line parchment paper over countertop.
- Take sugar and golden syrup in a heavy bottom pan and mix well./
- Put it on heat and dont mix it from that stage.
- You can swirl the pan but dont stir.
- Cook on medium heat till sugar is melted and starts to bubble.
- Boil for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now take it off the heat and add in baking soda.
- Mix well really fast and careful.
- Pour this over a parchment paper and leave to cool for 30 mins.,
- Break it into pieces and store in a air tight container.
1)Line countertop with parchment paper and set aside.
2)Take sugar in a heavy bottom pan.
3)Add in golden syrup.
4)Add it in.
6)Put it on heat.
7)Bubble up. Cook till sugar melts.
8) Once sugar is melted. Boil for 2 mins.
9)Take it off the heat.
10)Add in baking soda
12)The mix will starts to bubble up.
13)Now it is done.
14)Pour it on the parchment paper
15)Leave to cool completely.
16)break it into shards and enjoy