Last Updated on November 20, 2020
No Bake Mint Chocolate Bar Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a very delicious mint flavoured chocolate bar which needs no cooking or baking. It is fast and east to make.
This is a easy version of mint bars, i am obsessed with the mint oil which i got and i am making whole lots of mint flavoured recipes. This is my no bake version of mint bars. Will soon share many more version of it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No Bake Mint Chocolate Bar Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - 50 grams
- Chocolate Chips - 1.5 cup
FOR MINT LAYER:
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - ¾ cup
- Butter - ¼ cup melted
- Mint Oil few drops
- Green Food Colour few drops
- Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter in a sauce pan and melt it gently.
- Add chocolate chips and melt on low heat.
- Take icing sugar, melted butter, mint oil and green food colour. Mix well.
- Take half of the chocolate and pour in the parchment paper.
- Spread evenly
- Chill for 10 mins.
- Now pour the icing sugar mix over it.
- Spread evenly.
- Let it set for 15 mins in freezer
- Now pour the remaining chocolate and chill for 30 mins.
- Slice and serve.
1)Line a pan with parchment paper
2)Take butter in a sauce pan
4)Add chocolate chips
5)Melt it completely.
6)Pour half chocolate mix in the pan.
8)Take icing sugar in a bowl.
9)Add melted butter
10) Add green colour.
11)Add mint oil
13)Take the chocolate pan from fridge.
14)Pour icing sugar mix over it.
15)Let it set for 30 mins in fridge.
16)Now remove from fridge.
17)Top with chocolate.
19)Let it set.
20)Slice and serve.